Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Redesign of UIC Admissions & Records Website

Website Redesign for UIC A&R Unit

As if I didn't have enough to do over the holidays (see below), I redesigned the website template for UIC's Office of Admissions & Records.

Basically what I did was to bring the thing into compliance with the University's new top-level website which they changed at the beginning of the school year.

The holidays are always a great time to do something like this (since basically no one's looking) so you can believe I worked my butt off to get this done on time. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Submitted by Amanda on Fri, 01/07/2011 - 9:04pm

May I ask what system your university is running? I've been trying to upgrade my LIS department's website to make it faster but so far...it's a no go!

Leo Klein said...

Re: May I ask what system your...

Permalink Submitted by Leo Klein on Sat, 01/08/2011 - 1:00pm
I think we run on Apache. In any case, it's not something extraordinary. For most of the site, I just put together something using Dreamweaver -- no content management systems besides that, except for specific things like our Blogs and certain complicated listings where I use Drupal.