Sunday, December 10, 2023

Chi-town Story (Chow Time)

So I was headed north on Broadway/Belmont -- thinking about what I could pick up food- or sandwich-wise to chomp down on while walking.

The best place for burgers was FiveGuys -- but that was south on Fullerton. What to do? I naturally stopped and turned around, ordering my bacon cheeseburger with the usual 'toppings' on my cell-phone. Ten minutes later, I got there and picked the thing up.

Then walking back north, I crossed by Wiener's Circle. Oh, I thought to myself, gotta have a polish with mustard, relish, grilled onions and a pickle -- gotta!!! So I stopped by there too and picked up two polish.

Yummy! Yummy! I've got chow for the whole weekend!

1 comment:

Leo Klein said...

P.S. I always get 'two' hotdogs or polish sausage (the 2nd one I usually save for later).